We all want to work out more and take control of our health. Using pre-built fitness programs through websites or apps is an excellent way to stay accountable while improving health. With that said, not all fitness programs are equal.
Beachbody on Demand offers the best service for working out and improving fitness when compared to Openfit, Obe, and Daily Burn. Beachbody’s workouts are well-planned, and the addition of meal plans makes it a complete source for enhancing your fitness.
Read on to learn more about the top fitness services and why Beachbody on Demand is the king of these programs.
Beachbody on Demand
Beachbody on Demand is a streaming service that allows you to stream Beachbody’s top workout programs, all from one app.
What Does Beachbody Have To Offer?
Beachbody on Demand offers everything that you’ll need to take control of your fitness and overall health. As a member, you’re provided with over a thousand workouts, meditation guides, meal plans, and a supportive community to interact with and hold you accountable.
In addition, Beachbody on Demand makes it easy to access their program. These videos and guides are accessible on any device you can think of—from IOS to the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Let’s take a look at the features of Beachbody on Demand a little more in-depth:
Beachbody on Demand has a vast range of workout programs for you to try. Here are some of the most popular:
- 21 Day Fix: Over the course of 21 days, you’ll be provided with workouts to help you burn fat and maintain a calorie deficit. What’s more, the exercises are only half an hour each, so you’ll easily be able to fit them into your schedule. You’ll also be provided with a meal plan to aid your weight loss further.
- Core De Force: Learn Mixed Martial Arts while also building a sweat and burning calories. It’s a 30-day program that requires no equipment and includes training inspired by MMA.
- Insanity Max 30: This is a 30-minute workout designed to push you to your limits. It is a more advanced program designed to burn fat, gain strength, and improve muscle definition.
Ultimately, Beachbody on Demand provides a diverse and practical range of workout programs, whatever your personal fitness goals.
Beachbody partnered with Unplug to provide you with an excellent meditation guide. By purchasing Beachbody on Demand, you’ll have access to the ‘Unstress: 21 Days of Meditation’ program from Unplug. This is a fantastic value for the quality of the program you will receive.
Beachbody on Demand will give you great recipes that will catalyze progress towards your fitness goals. For example, the 21-day Ultimate Reset will install good eating habits while helping you lose weight and feel more energized!
The Beachbody on Demand pricing has three different membership plans:
- 12 Month: The yearly subscription is the best value membership. You’ll have full access to Beachbody on Demand for just $119.88, working out to $9.99 per month.
- 6 Month: For $89.94, you’ll get full access for half a year. This membership works out to be around $14.99 per month.
- 3 Month: Billed quarterly, this membership costs $74.97, or $24.99 per month.
Beachbody on Demand offers a 14-day free trial. So it’s a good idea to dip your toes in the water to see if this program is right for you. If you end up loving Beachbody, the best value membership is undoubtedly the 12 months.
Pros and Cons of Beachbody on Demand
- A Whole Package: Unlike other fitness programs, Beachbody on Demand covers every aspect of fitness. Of course, workouts are essential, but so are meals, meditation, and support. Beachbody’s recognition of this is incredibly unique, which is a massive point in its favor.
- Incredibly Portable: As long as you have an internet connection, you can work out. You don’t need a DVD player, a personal trainer, or even any gym equipment to complete many Beachbody workouts. Whenever the mood strikes you, you can work up a sweat!
- Huge Variety: The Beachbody on Demand workouts vary greatly so that you can find a workout program that you will enjoy. Such workout themes include: Dance, MMA style workouts, Weight Lifting, Beginners, Pre-Natal, Yoga, Pilates, Short workouts and much more.
- Modifiers Offered: Many of the workouts offer a modifier so that you can still do the workout until you’re ready for the more challenging workout.
- You don’t own any of the workouts: Beachbody on Demand works a lot like Netflix- it’s a streaming service. This means that you don’t own anything. So, you can’t just download your favorite workouts and have them with you for life unless you renew your annual membership.
- You can’t turn off their music: The background music is on the same track as the instructor in workouts, so you can either have both or neither. This could be a significant drawback to anyone who likes to listen to their playlist while working out.
Beachbody on Demand is ultimately an excellent program for anyone who wants to take control of their fitness. It’s the complete package on this list and worth both your attention and money.
Openfit is an online streaming service that offers users interactive live workouts.
What Does Openfit Have To Offer?
Openfit offers a variety of services, including live classes, on-demand workouts including HIIT and kickboxing, as well as meal plans. The program is available for streaming via Android, IOS, Apple TV, Roku, and others.
Openfit’s Unique selling point is that it offers live workouts, in which the instructor can see you working out. In addition, these classes consist of 50 people at once, which allows instructors to keep close eyes on everybody and offer help or advice wherever it’s needed.
An Openfit membership also gives you access to workout programs which range from high-intensity interval training to weightlifting and yoga.
To make the workouts more tailored to the individual, Openfit requires you to complete a survey after purchasing the app. Customized activities will then be suggested to you, and you can make this more accurate by answering reminders and future surveys.
This is an excellent touch for the beginner, as with so many workouts, it can be daunting and even overwhelming to pick an activity. But by recommending exercises, Openfit takes this anxiety away, allowing users to focus on their fitness goals much more quickly.
Openfit offers a variety of meal plans, so there’s one whatever your fitness goal. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular:
- One minute Meal Plan: This is a step-by-step meal plan designed to help you lose weight with ease.
- Sugar-Free 3: This three-week plan is designed to stop you from eating added sugar. You should experience weight loss and better skin.
It’s clear that Openfit has some great meal plans, but how much will all of this cost you?
Openfit offers three different pricing plans:
- Annual Membership: $96. This is the best value plan, costing $8 per month.
- Six Month Membership: $60. This works out to be $10 per month.
- Three Month Membership: $39. This works out to be $13 per month.
Openfit also offers a 14-day free trial, which is a great way to see if the app is for you.
Pros and Cons of Openfit
- Unique workout classes: Openfit allows you an instructor from the comfort of your own home without having to spend a fortune. This is an excellent feature if you’re new to working out and need a step in the right When you’re a prodigy, workouts are daunting and incorrect form can lead to injury, so the addition of an instructor can both kickstart your fitness journey and prevent you from harm.
- Simple integration: No matter where you are or how much time you have, you’ll be able to find a workout with Openfit. This is because activities can be as short as 15 minutes, and many require no equipment. This means that you can integrate Openfit exercises into your routine very quickly, helping you get the most out of the app.
- Fun workouts: The variety of activities means that you’ll never be bored of working out. This can keep your motivation high, and you might not even feel like you’re working out!
- Centered around losing weight: All of Openfits workouts and meal plans seem to focus on losing weight. Your fitness goal may not be to lose weight, which could be a significant concern. Consider other apps if you want to maintain or increase your mass.
- Meal plans: Openfit’s meal plans almost always use one of their powders or supplements. This means that you can’t get the most out of the app without buying more from the company. This is a huge inconvenience, not only if you’re on a budget but also if you have to wait for shipping to make your dinner!
- Live workouts can be hit and miss: You may find it challenging to follow along with Live workouts if you use your phone. This is because the interface is very unfriendly, and you may struggle to see your instructor or yourself. This diminishes the fun of the live workouts.
Openfit is a robust and unique workout app. However, the poor interface and meal plans make it lacing compared to Beachbody on Demand.
If the idea of joining Live classes interests you, then check out Beachbody on Demand Interactive (BODi). With BODi you get the following:
- BODcast – Immerse yourself in a live workout experience and see your friends on-screen. Get shout-outs and even personalized corrections and cues from the trainers.
- Next-Level Nutrition – Stay on-track with brand-new meal plans & recipes every month. Connect with others in our online nutrition groups. Get ongoing advice and tips from our nutrition experts.
- MYXfitness by Beachbody – Indoor cycling is not a new genre…but bringing it to life like you’re in the best studio class is an art. Beachbody® raises the bar again with classes that will make the MYX Fitness studio kit the hub of your home health center.
- BODi community – Just like connecting with your friends at the gym, BODi lets you schedule classes with your BODgroup, a community platform where you can find support, motivation, and accountability from people just like you.
Obe is a workout platform that uses bright colors and energy to motivate you to work out to your full potential.
What Does Obe Have To Offer?
Obe offers a selection of live workout classes that generally focus on cardiovascular endurance and weight loss. For example, you’ll have access to high-intensity interval training, yoga, and cardio boxing.
To assess your fitness level and goals, you’ll be instructed to complete a questionnaire when you sign up to Obe. This will give you access to the best classes for you.
The Obe dashboard will show you the class schedule, and all you have to do is click join when the class starts. There is also a limited selection of prerecorded courses, which you can download to your phone.
Most classes range from around 30 minutes to 50 minutes. Although, if you need a shooter workout, there is an ‘express’ range. These workouts generally last approximately 5-15 minutes- great if you’re in a rush.
Obe indeed tailors itself to a specific demographic of people. It uses bright colors, loud and energetic instructors, and generally only focuses on cardio and weight loss. The instructors will even personally motivate you during workouts, as they have access to your name!
Unlike the other programs on this list, Obe only has one membership option available. The service costs its users $27 per month, making it the most expensive program out of the other three that we’re discussing in this article. However, Obe offers a seven-day free trial to see if you’ll like the class structure.
Pros and Cons of Obe
- Fun: The energy of the instructors and the style of workouts make exercise extremely enjoyable. This makes Obe an excellent choice for anyone who hates working out and therefore struggles to find motivation.
- Ease of use: Obe is a highly user-friendly program. For instance, you have the option to download pre recorded sessions so that you can use them on the go. The live workout schedule is also straightforward to follow, which ultimately takes a lot of stress away from workouts.
- Price: For what you receive, Obe is exceptionally overpriced. You could buy both Openfit and Beachbody on Demand and still have change leftover instead of buying Obe, and you would have a lot more workouts to try.
- A preliminary fitness plan: Obe doesn’t offer any meal plans or other features, unlike the other workout apps. This makes Obe an incomplete fitness program, so if you’re looking for an all-in-one package, Obe isn’t for you.
- Very similar workouts: All of the exercises on Obe focus on the same goal-cardio and weight loss. If you want to build muscle, or increase endurance, then you’re going to struggle with Obe. Its workouts are tailored to one demographic, and if you don’t fit this, then the workouts will not help you at all.
If weight loss is your goal and you love bright colors, Obe may be a great option. But, if you’d instead save some money and have meal plans and meditation guides, Beachbody on Demand is the better option.
DailyBurn offers a diverse range of workouts for both the beginner and professional.
What Does Daily Burn Have To Offer?
Daily Burn is primarily a website that offers a variety of home workouts that last up to six weeks, access to nutrition resources, and an interface to track your progress. In addition, a membership includes access to Daily Life, where you can find fitness and health-related articles.
Let’s take a look at some of the features offered by Daily Burn:
The variety of workouts that DailyBurn offers is simply outstanding. Firstly, you’ll have access to a variety of levels of exercises, from easy to hard. This means that no matter your fitness level, Daily Burn will have something to offer you.
Secondly, Daily Burn has workout programs that can last up to 6 weeks. There’s a great variety, too, from boxing to yoga.
Finally, Daily Burn uploads a new workout every single day, without fail. You can watch this workout at any time, which means that you will never have to do the same activity!
Daily Burn won’t give you any meal plans or set nutrition guidance. It will, however, give you great nutritional resources, found both on their website and blog. This is a great starting place to start eating healthily.
Daily Burn will also allow you to talk to a ‘coach,’ who can advise you on diet and nutrition.
Daily Burn will allow you to record all of your workouts in a personal library. This is an excellent way to track your progress and see your preferred activities.
Furthermore, a DailyBurn membership gives you access to Daily Life, a website that posts articles on fitness and health.
Daily Burn has two membership plans:
- Standard Membership: $14.95 per month. This Membership will give you access to the majority of the workouts and extra features of Daily Burn.
- Premium Membership: $19.95 per month. The premium membership will give you exclusive access to additional features and a more comprehensive range of workouts.
Daily Burn also offers a 30-day free trial, which is very generous!
Pros and Cons of Daily Burn:
- The workouts: Daily burn offers are easy to follow, fun, and very effective. You’ll have fun, all while working your body efficiently and safely.
- A great website: It’s easy to access and navigate the Daily Burn website. Everything is where it should be, which can reduce the stress of working out.
- Inflexible structure: Once you’ve chosen a program, you can’t just do one workout from it. You’ll have to do the entire program. This can be highly annoying if you just want to do one workout from a program.
- No Meal Plans: Daily Burn is not for you if you want a complete source for personal fitness. The nutrition information offered is limited, and the lack of meal plans means that you can’t fully take control of your fitness through Daily Burn alone.
Overall, Daily Burn has some great workouts and a well-designed website. However, it’s incomplete as a fitness tool. Beachbody on Demand offers more to you for a fraction of the price.
How Does Beachbody on Demand Compare To Other Programs?
Beachbody on Demand provides users with access to workouts, meal plans, meditation, and a community. Openfit offers workouts as well as meal plans, but they require Openfit supplements. Obe provides workouts but not much else. Daily Burn restricts you to entire programs, not individual workouts.
Let’s look at each program a little more in-depth using the comparison table below:
|Beachbody on Demand||Workout programs, meal plans, meditation, a community, Live workouts with BODi||$9.99 per month||A whole package for the best price||You don’t own the workouts|
|Openfit||Live workouts and meal plans||$8 per month||Live workouts are engaging||Meal plans require Openfit Supplements|
|Obe||Cardio and weight loss workouts||$27 per month||Lots of energy and high motivation||Expensive and one-dimensional|
|Daily Burn||Workout library, new workout every 24 hours||$14.95/$19.95 per month||Extensive range of workouts||You can’t pick one workout, you have to choose a whole program|
Ultimately, Beachbody on Demand is the best site when it comes to fitness. Not only is it the most reasonably priced on the list, but it also gives you access to the most features and highest-quality content.
If you want to improve your fitness, all you need is Beachbody on Demand. Unfortunately, the other sites fall short in meal plans, and meditation cannot be said about the other sites.
Try Beachbody on Demand for yourself, and you’ll see why it’s the best value and most substantial app to improve your fitness.
Still debating on a Gym Membership or Beachbody on Demand Membership? Find out which one is really worth the money. We’ll go over the pros and cons of each. Plus, what is really possible with Beachbody on Demand.
Are you looking for the most effective Beachbody on Demand workouts? While every Beachbody workout program will get you results, some have worked better than others. Here’s a list the best Beachbody on Demand workouts that have helped thousands to lose weight and reach their fitness goals.
Find out what all you get with Beachbody on Demand. The kind of workouts you have instant access to and how you can stream your workouts on multiple devices. Plus, what kind of nutritional support is available through Beachbody on Demand and other BOD exclusives.
Are you just deciding to start working out? This article will help you find the best beginning workout that you can easily do at home and get amazing results. Beachbody offers a lot of different workout programs, however are the ones that the majority of people have enjoyed the most.